Tuesday 15 May 2012

Our Home!

We live in a house which is full of stuff! Really we could do with a house twice the size but London is so expensive we cannot even afford another room! My husband would move in a flash he would love a Huf House and yes they are gorgeous but somehow I am not ready to leave London yet! Also I am not very good at getting rid of any of our beloved bits and pieces, so we have ended up with a houseful! My long suffering husband would love to be minimal! Poor man. Anyway Houzz got in touch a while ago and the lovely Beccy came to take some photo's. She did a great job, even when  the weather was so horrid and very wet. So this is the link to our humble very crammed home. These are my pictures not Beccy's as you don't seem to be able to copy and paste from the site!






4 comments:

  1. Love the look of your house...even from those few pics... and how on earth did you get your cat to pose at the top of the stairs ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was under strict instructions not to move, she is also not allowed out on the street so I had to be quick!

      Delete
  2. Your house looks beautiful - though I have to be honest I've never heard of a Huf House before....well until now - I did have a peek at your link *wow* gorgeous.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooow! What a lovely home you have. It's so nerve racking putting your home on display for others to see (I know, because I have posted a few shots from my own home on my blog and I was so nervous when pressing the publish button!!) - so good on you!! I love your blue door and the stair runner. There's a huf house in Richmond fairly near to where my parents live. I love it!! One day....

    ReplyDelete