Tuesday 12 November 2013

Update!

So MATS has come to an end and I really loved Part B, I feel inspired to move on, carry on with new work and look out for new opportunities!
I have finally updated my website something that needed doing for a while, I hope to add a few more thing too over the coming weeks.
Here are my pieces from the course, I think I learn't something from every piece I did, I have really enjoyed working with tissue paper collage and can't wait to see where it takes me!







3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous body of work you created, its been such fun, i am so sad you have finished xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your world, Tracy! is fantastic, very very happy :) Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are brilliant Tracey! I love the London one in the 2nd image, fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete