Wednesday 24 July 2013

Count down!

No longer a count down of days now just hours till the boys break for summer, of course I am completely behind.............so much still to do but have run out of time!!
Anyway in the odd moment of creativity I have been working on my mono screen prints adding some collage, scanning them in, playing around, loads of ideas mounting up that now need to wait!!
Anyway this is the cityscape which needs a little more added then I will add them to my shop after the mayhem of the school break.








4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it. The colors are beautiful, I love the way the red really pops right out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellows and oranges with the grey - they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these prints Tracey - have a great summer hols!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely prints ... hope you have a great summer holiday ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete