Monday 13 August 2012

Holidays!! Impressions Part 1

We spent two amazing weeks in Sweden, experienced all sorts of weather, enjoyed empty spaces, great nature, giant skies, wonderful views and inspiring objects. We have so many photo's good and bad it is hard to know where to begin!! So I think I will show them over a few days.
So our first week was spent in Malmo we rented a house through owners direct in the Västra Hamnen area which was fantastic. We also met up with the lovely Niki who treated us to a very special crayfish dinner.
These first few photos are from out and about in Malmo.














I was also excited to see I had a few new followers whilst I was away which was also exciting, so hello  to anyone new and thank you for popping by for a look.

3 comments:

  1. It was so great to meet you and your lovely family! Wonderful pics of Malmo. Can't wait to see installment two and hear how your second week went on the west coast. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and a fabulous blue sky! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! It looks like a very nice holiday you had with lots of sightseeing! Beautiful pictures, makes me want to see more! x

    ReplyDelete