Saturday 15 July 2017

Garden Florals

Part of my 100 day project was to snip some flowers that I found around my tiny city garden.
I really enjoyed this part of the project as I love plants and flowers, so I tried to match the textures and colours as much as possible. If you fancy checking out a few more you can see my day to day bits and pieces over on Instagram.
The 100 day project is now at an end with only a couple of days left, its had its highs and lows but I am of course very happy to have reached the end of the process.









7 comments:

  1. What a delightful blog. Just love your bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed the post, always wonder if anyone stops by to have a look.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog, I love your images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to know someone is taking a peep!

      Delete
  3. Wow Awesome blog and good work. Keep sharing and posting.

    ReplyDelete